- Outsource international suppliers who can supply spare parts for engines and other relevant components.
- Request for quotations. This involves negotiating prices, payment terms, placing orders and processing invoices.
- Ensure that the items procured are delivered in full and on time and the quality meets the requirement.
- Coordinate with the logistics department to make sure that the items delivered are collected efficiently.
- Assist the department manager in order to make sound and strong decisions.
- Establish relationships with suppliers to improve volume discounts and simplify operations.
- Undertake other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Job Requirement
- Any Graduate
- Intermediate level in English 4 skill
- Good in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under aggressive timelines in a dynamic environment
- Result-oriented and have self-motivation
Apply to email@example.com